Thursday, June 14, 2012



Trendy Nails
Hey Girls! Okay So I myself am a huge fan of nails! I love painting on new designs any chance that I get! In this blog I am going to share one nail design that I just fell in love with and is perfect for summer. And I will also share a quick review on the nail polish brand girls have been raving about! Please enjoy! :)



Summer Nail Design Tutorial:

  1. First, Choose your own base coat and apply that on all of your nails. And let dry for three mins.
  2. Next, apply a white polish to all of your nails. And let dry for five mins.
  3. After, carefully create red flowers on your both of your ring fingers, using a red polish. And let dry for five mins.
  4. Finally, repeat step one and your done, let dry for three mins. Enjoy this adorable design. :)

Well, I hoped you liked the nail tutorial. Now lets move on to the review! I really encourage you to check out all the products that I review, They are great and I really love them. :)


Review: Essie Nail Polish

I have been wearing Essie for quiet a while now, and I love all there colors that they have to offer. They release new colors almost every season, which is probably why customers love them so much. They are always up to date on the newest colors that are trending, but add there own fun twist to it to make it there own. And are great at the quality of color they put into each polish. What I most like about Essie is how the color last so long! Not even with with out a top coat! I love Essie and hope you do to! You can check out Essie Nail products in the link below, I hope you guys enjoyed this blog for today! :) Bye Bye!!
- Beauty Baby Team 

Link to Essie: http://www.essie.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment