Wednesday, August 1, 2012

POSHMARK

Hey fellow beauty babes! so lately I have been addicted to this new app called posh mark. Poshmark is a social networking app that lets you either sell or buy items from or to other users. The app is free, and is well worth installing! At first I was a bit curious, a bunch of things were running through my head, like is this a scam, is it worth it, and so on. I decided to give it a try. I ended up loving it! It's not like any other shopping app. You don't have't to worry about the buyers credit card number, or the shipping. See if you want to get into a bit more detail i recommend researching it or clicking the link below, or if you seem interested install it! But, I must warn you this app happens to be in apple app stores only for now. Love ya loves! :) 

P.S. Sorry for not as many post! More are on the way!!


no preview
-Beauty Baby Team


this is not a paying review

No comments:

Post a Comment