Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hey, So yes I have been gone for awhile. I think its because I needed a bit of time to come up with what to do, and how to take Beauty Baby to the next level. I really enjoy coming on here everyday and seeing all the views I have gotten. For today's post I wanted to share some Photography that I have done in the past few months. I will be using a lot more of my own photography in my posts because I always feel bad for taking someone else's from the internet (ha-ha). Anyway hope you all enjoy, bye bye! Also tell me what you think of the new Beauty Baby fishy's. You can feed them if you click anywhere in the water.

p.s. I love you all, and Happy Halloween! :)
Photography by: Me
I love being really creative when it comes to photography, so I thought that this idea was so unique!

My friends and I were doodling  one day and I just happened  to snap a pic of my wonderful piece of art.

This picture just has to be one of my favorite photos I have ever taken. It just looks so realistic!

I was making brownies one night and just had to draw a heart on them, yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment