Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sperry's!? and an Update :)


 

   Hey guys! Last night me and my family went to my Grandparents house to celebrate Christmas (early).
I got tons of awesome ( & fashionable ) things from my family. But, the one thing that I was the most excited about was the new shoes I got from my Grandma and Grandpa . . . . Sperry Topsiders!
   Sperry's have been on my wishlist for the longest time, and I probably had the biggest grin on my face once I unwrapped the package. Hehehehehehehehe . . . .I am soooo happy!
    These are the ones that I got:
Hope you guys enjoyed this super short post, I know that its was pretty lame. And disclaimer I do not mean brag in any way, shape, or form. These were a gift remember that, and I will like to thank my wonderful and super kind Grandparents for such a grateful gift (safe travels)! Just A quick update: I will be doing a christmas Haul this year. I will be posting that a few days after Christmas, and I qualified for the Holiday VoxBox 2012 from Influenster too! So yeah there is a lot to come in the next few weeks! Oh and did I mention a Christmas Eve OOTN, that I will be posting tomorrow. Well, thank you people out there who are reading this. ( if anyone is?!) See you all tomorrow, and Happy Holidays!!

p.s. I love you. <3
                                                                                                            
~Linky Links~
Mentioned-
Hey you! Follow Beauty Baby on Twitter!-

No comments:

Post a Comment