Thursday, June 27, 2013

IMPORTANT!

Hello my wonderful emeralds!

I hope your Thursday is doing you well.

I wanted to share with you some very important news
that you will have to do in order to keep in touch with this blog.

Apparently, Google connect is shutting down.
Which means that you will not be able to see 
nor read any of my recent posts without some type
of connection to this blog.

sad.

There are only two ways for you to keep in touch

which are:

1. follow this blog on blog lovin'
(just scroll down and click on the Effiel Tower button)
2. subscribe to this blog via email
(look up)

After you do these things your life will be saved!

hopefully . . .

Also if you happen to be a fellow fashion blogger yourself
I would love to talk on IFB.

@elephantsandemeralds

see ya later alligator!

xoxo
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment