Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Obsession: A.B.S by Allen Schwartz

Obsession: A.B.S by Allen Schwartz

Obsession: A.B.S by Allen Schwartz by sugarsydney featuring black evening gowns


wow.

The word I used once I found this designer of the 
world wide web.

A.B.S by Allen Schwartz

All four of his amazing beautifully designed collections are breath taking.
I was beyond speechless.

Lately, my personal style has been built around dresses.
I have recently bought a few, and have been wearing them non-stop.

My inner girly girl has finally cracked.

Ta-ta for now. 

xoxo
Sydney






2 comments:

  1. omg! ill have to go check out their site. these dresses are a lll super duper uper cute and all so simple but chic!!!!!!!! thin its gonna be my new obsession too! and not sound pesky and pushy, but i would love it if you posted on instagram more. Like these dresses,etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Those dresses are so gorgeous, and I had never even heard of the designer. Thanks for sharing! :)

    www.simplydaring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete