Thursday, January 23, 2014

 
 
 
Why hello there darling how wonderful to see you!
 
*I was writing that in a british accent, well trying too*
 
 
2014 has came, meaning changes are coming.
 
 
1. Change header.
( I have already completed this task, leave comments telling me what you think about it!)
 
2. TRY to stay on a posting schedule.
( Let's face it, I am horrible at planning/scheduling and procrasinating.)
 
3. I will began to post my film creations.
( Ever since I could hold a camera I loved filming! I would really love to add the medium of film into my writing. I will some how incorporate those two loves of mine into this blog. It will be awesome, you'll see!)
 
 
Not a lot of changes,
but they will come in a matter of weeks so be prepared.
 
 
 
Till next time my loves.
 
 
 
 
 
 
xoxo
Sydney
 
 
 
IG: sydneyy_ralston
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment