Wednesday, November 21, 2012

2 Winterlicious Nail Looks: Innocent and Guilty

Hey Beauty Babes! So, since Winter is just around the corner I thought that I would create two simple and super easy nail looks. I call them Innocent and Guilty. If you guys try them out yourself I would love to see, so make sure and tag me on twitter with your picture @ beautybaby15. And also if you haven't already I would love it if you followed this blog!! Love you all and have an awesome Turkey Day tomorrow!

~Innocent Nail Design~

1.) First, apply two thick layers of a sheer, champagne color and have it dry.
2.) Next, carefully draw 4 straight lines across on your thumbs.
3.) Lastly, top off this cute and adorable look with a trusty top coat and your done!

~Guilty Nail Design~

1.) First, apply two thick coats off a dark, charcoal, shimmery color.
2.) Finally, let all nails dry completely, and then apply a layer of your trusty top coat and then your done.



No comments:

Post a Comment