Saturday, November 24, 2012

Black Friday Haul 2012 <3

My day started off by waking up at 4:30 am and leaving my house with my bestfriends, mom, grandma, sister, and 2 of her friends we stopped by a local coffee place and got some morning coffee and treats. Next, get to my local maul and shop for about 7 hours!' I was soo exhausted when I got home! For lunch I had Panera Bread, which was super yummy!! Any way, I dident really get that much. I spent about $60 total. I had an awesome time now for the haul! Love you all! And thx for 400 views, it means a lot. <3

Payless- $16.00 for Brash tribal print wedges

Target- $9.51 total for an elf pallet, elf brush, elf makeup wipes.

Lush- $11.86 for Christmas 2012 edition soap: Angels Delight, and Charity Pot hand and body lotion

Sephora- $6.27 for Smith's Rosebud Salve ( Lip/body balm)

Abercrombie & Fitch- $9.38 for a baseball tee in green that was on clearance for $15.50

Bath & Body Works- $5.00 for 5 Mini Hand Sanitizers ( gave two to my friend )

No comments:

Post a Comment