Friday, January 4, 2013

D.I.Y. Jar of Happiness




Lately, I have been wandering around on YouTube trying to find the perfect "Do It Yourself" project. I am the type of person who is always looking for things to make. I came across a video from one of my favorite Beauty Gurus who had this amazing idea of a, "Jar of Happiness." Basically, you have an empty jar at the beginning of the year. As the year goes on you eventually see yourself writing down certain things that made you feel happy throughout the year. Making sure not to read any of the notes once they are put in the jar. Finally, on New Years Eve night open the jar and read your notes. It will remind you of all your happy memories you had this year!









Hope you all enjoyed this blog post, and be sure to follow Beauty Baby on Twitter for updates and fun stuff! If you make your own, "Jar of Happiness" make sure to tell me in the comments or on Twitter @beautybaby15. I love you all, have a great day!! :) <3

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great ideas. I really do enjoy your blog! The Jar of Happiness is great and am literally starting one right now because of you. I know i might be starting it a little late cause it might be a start of year thing, but hey... at least i'm making one. Thanks again. I'll keep viewing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! Thank you sooooo much! People like you are the ones who keep making me post more and more on Beauty Baby! :) And its okay I started mine a bit late too. ;)

      Delete