Friday, January 25, 2013

~Shopping and Tags~

    
     Hey Everyone! I hope you had a beautiful week, my week consisted of an injured limb, and homework! Woo Hoo!! Last weekend during a Volleyball Tournement I was participating in, I sprained my left ankle. Thankfully some friends of ours have had this happen before and was happy to give me there old boot type thingy for me to wear this week. Errrgghh! It is so annoying! And on top of all of that I stayed home from school Tuesday, because I was not feeling to well, and was exhausted from a Volleyball Tournement that lasted all weekend.

     Now on to the good news, my grandma has offered to take me and some family members shopping tomorrow! So make sure to stay in tuned for a haul coming soon. If you guys have any good online shopping stores please comment down below because I would love to know. I have been addicted to online shopping latley, and I know that it is basd to say that, but I just can't help it.

     Finally, I would like to know about any tags that you guys would want me to do. For instance, pet tag, get to know me tag, etc. What I am really looking for is tags that are very unique and that not a lot of people would do. Anyway, I would love to stay and chat, but I need some sleep. Got to get ready to go do some hard core shoppin'! Love you all!! Bye bye!! :)














beautybaby101.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment