Monday, March 18, 2013

Video games. . .


This picture isn't one of my favorites of myself, but I posted it because I love how my hair looks in it.
So, I was getting ready for bed the way I normally would, when all of sudden I looked in the mirror and was stunned. My hair looked elegant and graceful, kinda like a princess I guess, or Lana Del Ray.
Lana Del Ray's hair is always perfectly perfected in everyone of her perfect music videos. Oh, how I wish I could snatch that girls hair right off her head! ( wow, that sounds a bit violent Sydney).
Anyway, thought I should just tell you a little bit of random through out my daily life. And to remind you that I have some of the most weirdest hair moments in hair history. Even though my hair probably won't ever be has perfect as miss Lana Del Ray's hair. Goodnight my little elephants! *kiss kiss* ( how I wish I was in Paris right now, only 3 more years!) :)


XoXo,
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment