Thursday, March 28, 2013

I love you


Can I just start off by saying that I love you so much! 
Yes, yes, my dream has finally came true, because of you. 
I reached 1,000 page views!!

And I am kinda freaking out as I write this . . .  just saying.

I never knew in my wildest dreams that I would ever get this far in 
the "art" of fashion blogging. Yes, I did just say "art" of fashion blogging.

So, because of this wonderful present to me, from you.
I think you deserve something back, in favor.

I was thinking a giveaway or contest. 

Please give me some time to think about it and get everything set up.
And as soon as I do, I will of course notify you ASAP!

Now here are some Photobooth pictures of me.

No hate on the weirdness please!

hahaha.

oh, btw, sorry if I scare you.

I like to get creative with these kind of things.

love,
Sydney
<3







No comments:

Post a Comment