Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter OOTD



Easter Sunday was filled with yet again wonderful memories . . .

From having an Easter egg hunt with the neighbor friends
(and I totally failed at finding eggs)
to going to church with the family. And about the man who 
sacrificed his life for us.

And that is what Easter is all about.

right?!

Any who enough with the gushy-mushy,
 On to the actual stuff, I went ahead and tried doing my 
first ever OOTD!

(Outfit Of The Day)

Please be free to tell me your thoughts in the comment section below
 and yes, I am still thinking or ideas for a contest/giveaway! 

TaTa for now.

xoxo,
Sydney












The Outfit:
Romper- Delia's
Necklace- Charlotte Russe
Shoes- Payless

2 comments:

  1. Your shoes are gorgeous!!!!!

    xoxo
    Joanna

    http://wearyourheartoutt.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much for the comment!

    xoxo
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete