Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Early Birthday to Me!

This weekend me and my younger sister Sophia, 
celebrated both of our birthdays
in a one big family party
like we do every year.

I had a lot of fun.
Family to me is so special, especially when you get 
presents, cake, and hamburgers!

Overall, I would rate this party an overall success.

BTW my actual birthday is on May 25th and my sisters was on April 8th. 

Happy early birthday to me!

xoxo
Sydney



My cousin Hannah climbing our swing set like a BOSS!!


Hello there cousin Josh.

Thanks dad, for this amazing portrait . . .
 Both me and my sister got new suit cases for our big trip in 3 weeks!!





Peyton, my cousin stuffing her face with cupcakes . . .
My uncle knows how to look snazzy!
Peyton . . . again . . . . 
Sugar and her new hair cut.


No comments:

Post a Comment