Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Style Snapper: Justina, A Bent Piece of Wire

Hello wonderful emeralds,
how has your week been going so far?

Mine has consisted of boredom with a hint of friends.

Okay so I have started a new segment on my blog I call it . . .

Style Snapper

Style Snapper will be a monthly thing, normally at the beginning of each month I will be featuring a Fashion Blogger that I find dashing and wonderful!

For the month of June I chose my all time favorite Fashion Blogger, Justina.

Justina is the wonderful, sweet owner of, A Bent Piece of Wire.

A Bent Piece of Wire is a fashion blog full of beautiful clothing, wonderful writing, and a Justina.

I was lucky enough to have an interview with Justina, in which I was freaking out that she said yes about!



Photo: New post up feat Krisp Clothing, BC Footwear, and zeroUV Sunglasses!




Style Snapper: Justina, A Bent Piece of Wire


Interview:

1.) Why did you start blogging?
It's a long story, involving a chance glance at a magazine, an accepted challenge, and a really strong wifi signal. 
2.) Who is your favorite designer?
Betsey Johnson and Valentino Garavani. I realize those are the two furthest apart points on the fashion spectrum, but it's the truth. Betsey creates these amazing, colorful, fun pieces, completely infused with her personality. Valentino is just...art. He's an incredible little man. 

3.) What is some advise for a first time fashion blogger?
Be yourself. It's cliche, but still gold. I think too many people come into this with a preconceived idea of who and what they need to be, when really, it's all about being who you already are.
4.) What was one of your worst fashion nightmares? 
I once had this dream that my hair was straightened and I was wearing leggings and tan uggs. I'm still traumatized.
5.) What are you most excited for this summer in terms of fashion?
Color! Minimal monochromaticism has had it's moment. Summer is a time to have fun and be free, and I feel like the new designs and trends coming out are finally beginning to reflect that!




If you were smart, you would check out A Bent Piece of Wire

LIKE . . . NOW!

http://www.abentpieceofwire.com





Loved working with you girl,
until next time!

tata.






xoxo
Sydney







No comments:

Post a Comment